Cook Time: 10 minutes
150 ml of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
500g Boneless Chicken thighs fillets or breasts
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1) Place a medium skillet pan over medium heat until hot.
2) Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil swirl to coat sides.
3) Add the chicken (cut in bite size pieces), cook for 4-5 minutes. Turn chicken over several times until cooked thorough to golden brown.
4) Drain liquid from the pan, wipe excess oil in the pan with paper towel and return to medium high heat.
Add TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE and turn chicken to coat evenly.
5) Cook covered for 3-4 minutes, turning chicken often to coat evenly.
6) Remove cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce is reduced to a glaze and serve.