Cooking Time: 15 minutes
100g pork belly thinly sliced
1 pack tofu firm
150g bamboo shoot (sliced)
3 Shiitake mushrooms
1/2 leek (cut)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 tablespoon of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
1/2 teaspoon chicken stock powder essence
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon hot chili oil (ra-yu)
1/2 tablespoon corn starch dissolve with 1/2 tablespoon water
1) Cut the meat and tofu into bite size portion and thinly cut bamboo shoots, shiitake mushrooms, leek to 4 cm length. Mix ingredients (A) and set aside.
2) In a skillet or frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil and swirl to coat sides over high heat.
3) Turn heat down to medium and stir fry the meat until just cooked then add bamboo shoots and shiitake mushrooms until slightly softened, about 2-3 minutes.
4) Stir in ingredient (A) over high heat until boil then add tofu and simmer until broth is reduced.
5) Add leek and cornstarch solution, stir until sauce boils and lightly thickens.
6) Add chili oil and sesame oil then serve.