Cook Time: 10 minutes
100 ml of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
1 medium green bell pepper, finely julienne sliced
1 medium red pepper, finely julienne sliced
1/2 cup mung bean sprouts
5 shiitake mushrooms
1/2 cup carrots, finely julienne sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon of water
1) Place a medium skillet pan over high heat until hot.
2) Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and swirl to coat sides.
3) Add minced garlic, stir until fragrant for about 10 seconds.
4) Add sliced carrots, mushrooms and stir fry for 1 minute.
5) Add all peppers and stir fry for 3 minutes then add mung bean sprouts and stir fry for another 1 minute.
6) Stir in TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE and bring to a boil about 30 seconds.
7) Add cornstarch solution and cook until sauce boils and thickens.
8) Serve with rice or with any other dish.