Cook Time: 10 minutes
3 slices salmon
4 tablespoon TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
1/2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1) Use dry paper towel to pat dry salmon pieces.
2) Place a skillet pan over medium heat until hot and add1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and swirl to coat sides.
3) Add the salmon and cook for 2 minutes until golden brown. Turn salmon over until cooked thorough to golden brown for another 2 minutes.
4) Drain liquid from the pan, wipe excess oil in the pan with paper towel and return to medium high heat.
5) Add (A) and turn salmon to coat evenly and cook until sauce is reduced to a glaze.