Marinate Time: 1 minute
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
150g rib eye beef or similar (thinly sliced)
1/2 cup onion
3 tablespoon TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
Black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon water
2 bowls cooked white rice
1) Cut onions in 2 cm thick slices.
2) Place thinly cut beef into a bowl and add 3 tablespoon of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE, black pepper to taste, marinate it in a bowl and set aside.
3) In a large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat, add onions and 1 tablespoon of water stir-fry until onions are cooked.
4) Add (directions 2) into the pan with the sauce, stir-fry until browned well.
5) Put the stir-fry meat and onion with the remaining sauce over rice and serve.