Cooking Time：15 minutes
100g ground beef or pork
1 pack tofu firm
2 tablespoon green onions (chopped)
Pinch of salt – to taste
Pinch of black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
5 tablespoon of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
100ml chicken stock
2 teaspoon (Toban Jyan) chili bean paste or chili paste
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon hot chili oil (ra-yu)
1/2 tablespoon corn starch dissolve with 1 tablespoon water
1) Heat a skillet or frying pan over high heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil and swirl to coat sides.
2) Add ground meat and tablespoon of vegetable oil and cook until meat is done.
3) Turn the heat down to low heat and add garlic, ginger, chili paste and cook in the corner of meat until aroma comes out, mix well and cook for about 30 seconds.
4) Add green onions and cook for 15 seconds.
5) Add chicken stock, TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE, tofu. Simmer over high heat to boil then return to medium heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
6) Add corn starch solution, sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste, simmer for about a minute until slightly thickens.
7) Add chili oil and sprinkle chopped green onions and serve.