Cooking Time: 15 minutes
2 fillets white fish fillet (Snapper, Cod, Marlin, etc)
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoon TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
1/2 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon ginger (grated)
1) Mix (A) ingredients well and set aside.
2) Remove the bone and wipe off the moisture of the fish with a paper towel. Cut the fish into bite size portion.
3) Dust the fish fillets with flour.
4) ) In a skillet or frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil and swirl to coat sides over medium-high heat and fry the fish until golden browned.
5) When the fish becomes crispy, remove the excess oil in the pan with paper towel and add (A) mixture, toss them over high heat, when the sauce is caramelized it is ready to serve.