Cooking Time: 10 minutes
150g pork loin sliced into strips
1 cup green bell pepper (shredded)
100g bamboo shoot (shredded)
Salad oil 1 tablespoon
1 tablespoon of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
1 tsp vegetable oil
2 teaspoons corn starch
3 tablespoons of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tablespoon water or chicken stock
2 teaspoon corn starch dissolve with 1 tablespoon water
1) Cut meat into strips and season with (A). (put starch and mix just before cooking)
2) Mix ingredients (B) and set aside.
3) In a skillet or frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil and swirl to coat sides over high heat.
4) Turn heat down to medium heat and add (1) and cook the meat until browned then add bamboo shoots and bell peppers until slightly softened, about 2-3 minutes.
5) Stir in ingredient (B) over high heat and cook for about 30 seconds.
6) Add cornstarch solution, stir until sauce boils and slightly thickens.Ready to serve.