Marinate Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 10 minutes
450g beef tenderloin or sirloin cut into slices
1 medium green bell peppers, sliced into 1/2cm stripes
1 medium red bell peppers, sliced into 1/2cm stripes
1 medium yellow onion, sliced into 1/2cm stripes
1 clove garlic, minced
150 ml of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
Salt and ground fresh pepper to taste
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1) Place thinly cut beef into a bowl.
2) Combine TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE , minced garlic and pour on top of sliced beef. Marinate in a bowl and set aside.
3) Preheat the large skillet or frying pan over high heat. Add vegetable oil to really hot pan. Add marinated beef and sear on all sides for 2-3 minutes. Place the meat aside and cover meat loosely with foil to hold heat.
4) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium high heat, add peppers, onion,pinch of salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 2-3 minutes until just cooked.
5) Return the beef and remaining marinade.Toss and stir for additional 2 minutes until golden brown.Ready to serve.