Cook Time: 15 minutes
10 scallions, cut into 15cm in length
450g beef tenderloin, flank or round steak roughly 15cm square, thinly sliced
130 ml of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
salt and black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon flour
1) Thin slice beef into evenly 1.5 mm thickness or of your preference.
2) Arrange beef slices and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, then lay scallions on top of the beef, roll tightly then set aside.
3) Put rolls in a small dish and dust it evenly with flour.
4) In a skillet or frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil on medium high heat and add negimaki rolls roll end face down and grill until slightly charred and medium rare, about 2-3 minutes.
5) Remove excess oil in the pan with a paper towel and pour TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE and stir until glazed evenly. Cut each roll into 2.5cm length slices. Arrange rolls on a plate, drizzle with remaining sauce and serve.