Marinate Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
150ml of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
500g Beef top sirloin, trim of fat and thinly sliced
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
4 cups broccoli frolets
1 garlic clove (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
2 teaspoon of corn starch or potato starch dissolved in 1 tablespoon of water
1) Place thinly cut beef into a bowl.
2) Combine TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE, minced garlic and marinate sliced beef in a bowl and set aside.
3) Blanch broccoli frolets in boiling hot water for 3 minutes and drain or microwave broccoli covered with wrap for 3 minutes and set aside.
4) In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium high heat, add marinated beef stripes with the sauce and stir-fry until browned well.
5) Add broccoli frolets into the pan and cook for additional 2 minutes.
6) Put cornstarch dissolved solution equally into the pan and cook until thickens, boils and serve.