Marinate Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 5 minutes
300g Beef top sirloin, trim of fat and slice thinly as possible
1/2 cup Onion (finely sliced)
1/4 Red bell pepper (finely sliced)
1/2 bunch chives cut
1 tablespoon Korean red chili pepper flakes
90 ml of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
1 garlic clove (minced)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1) Place thinly cut beef into a bowl.
2) Combine TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE, minced garlic and marinate sliced beef in a bowl and set aside.
3) In a large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium high heat, add onions and bell peppers stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until tender, remove from pan and set aside.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (more if needed) into the pan, add marinated beef stripes and remaining sauce and stir-fry until browned well.
5) Return peppers, onions and add chives into the pan cook well and serve.