Cook Time: 60 minutes
1 kg bone in, skin on chicken thighs
3 medium onions (finely sliced)
3 medium garlic clove (peeled and smashed)
1 bay leaf
20g ginger (sliced)
150 ml of TENZAN ORIGINAL YAKINIKU SAUCE
50 ml rice vinegar
50 ml water
1/3 teaspoon black pepper
Steamed rice for serving
1) Place the onions, garlic, ginger and bay leaf in an even layer in a pot.
2) Remove the skin from the chicken. Arrange the chicken in an even layer on top of the onion layer.
3) Mix (A) ingredients in a bowl and pour it over the chicken.
4) Cover and cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and falling off the bone about 1 hour.
5) Discard ginger pieces and bay leaf and serve with steamed rice.